- ¼ Cup Horseshoe Bend Vineyard's Golden Sun
- 1-2 Granny Smith Apples
- ½ Stick of Butter
- Core and slice a granny smith apple or two.
- Pour ¼ cup Horseshoe Bend Vineyard's Golden Sun over and thoroughly stir to keep the apples from turning.
- Melt ½ stick butter in a saute pan, add the apples and wine and simmer briskly until the apples are done but still hold their shape.
- Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar to taste.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe by Horseshoe Bend at http://www.horseshoebend-ky.com/dinners/recipes/fried-apples/