- Cup Horseshoe Bend Vineyards Golden Sun
- 1 can of Chicken Broth
- 2 Stalks of Fresh Thyme
- 1 Spring of Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Chicken Boullion Cube
- Peel and chunk a small pumpkin, removing the seeds and fibers.
- Place in a medium saucepan along with one medium chopped onion. Add 1 can chicken broth and ¾ cup Horseshoe Bend Vineyards Golden Sun. Add water and a chicken boullion cube to cover the pumpkin chunks. Add pepper and two stalks fresh thyme and one sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Cover, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until pumpkin is of mashable consistency. (Compare to a potato for mashing.) Cool.
- Blend in a blender or a processor until smooth.
- Reheat to serve.
- We preferred this bisque at this point but if a sweet finish is desired serve with a dollop of whipped cream sweetened with Horseshoe Bend Vineyards Goldenrod and seasoned with a touch of allspice.